Reports are available for program summaries, monthly event files, and alarms.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage BaseStation 3200s. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page displays.
2. Click in the row for the BaseStation 3200 that you want to download report files on. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click the Download Files header row to expand the section if necessary.
4. Use the drop-down tab to select the file type. You can choose among Program Summary, Monthly Event or Alarms. Select the desired report, then click the Get Latest From Controller button.
5. Click <BACK in the upper-left corner of the slide-out pane to return to the Manage BaseStation 3200s page.