If your FlowStation has lost its programming data or if you want to revert to a previous configuration, you can restore from a backup that you previously saved to BaseManager.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage FlowStations. The Manage FlowStations page displays.
2. Click in the row for the FlowStation that you want to restore programming on. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click the Restore Programming header row to expand the section if necessary. .
4. Use the drop down tab to select the desired backup. Click the Restore button.
5. Click <BACK in the upper-left corner of the slide-out pane to return to the Manage FlowStations page.