1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage FlowStations. The Manage FlowStations page displays.
2. Click in the row for the FlowStation that you want to update the geographical information for. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click Edit in the lower-right corner.
4. Click the Geographical Settings header row to expand the section if necessary.
5. In the Street Address field, type the address where the FlowStation is located.
6. In the Country field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the county from the list.
7. In the State field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the state from the list. The server validates the address that you entered and displays a list of possible cities.
8. Either type the city name or select it from the list that displays.
9. In the Zip Code field, type the zip code for the address where the FlowStation is located
10. Click Save.