Make sure that the BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller that you want to add to the FlowStation is connected to the FlowStation at the controller. If not, refer to Connecting a BaseStation 3200 Controller to the FlowStation in the FlowStation User Guide.
1. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
2. Make sure the FlowStation that you want to add the controller to has been added to AppManager. If not, refer to Adding a FlowStation to AppManager.
3. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
4. Click the Manage FlowStations option. The Manage FlowStations page displays.
5. Click the FlowStation that you want to add the controller to. The FlowStation Settings page displays.
6. Click Edit in the lower-right corner.
7. Scroll down the page, and then click the Flow Managed Controllers header row to expand the section if necessary.
8. Scroll down if necessary, and then click Add Controller.
9. In the Select a Controller field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the controller from the list that displays.
10. Click Save. The FlowStation Settings page shows the newly added controller in the list.