1. Install the FlowStation communication module according to the instructions that came with the equipment.
2. Make sure the FlowStation is powered up and the communication module is connected.
3. Enable the AppManager connection in the FlowStation and connect the FlowStation. Write down the authorization PIN that displays on the FlowStation. Pay close attention to the case of the letters. Refer to the related topics in the FlowStation User Manual.
4. Activate your AppManager account. Refer to Activating Your AppManager Account.
5. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
6. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
7. Click the Manage FlowStations option. The Manage FlowStations page displays.
8. Click Add FlowStation. The FlowStation Information pane displays.
9. Click the FlowStation General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
10. In the Description field, type a description to identify the FlowStation.
11. In the Activation PIN field, type the PIN that you got from the FlowStation. Make sure to match the case of the letters exactly.
12. Click in the Site field. From the list that displays, select the site where the FlowStation is located.
13. Complete the optional Geographical Settings as needed.
14. Click Add. The Manage FlowStations page shows the newly added FlowStation in the list.