BaseManager is a productivity boosting tool for landscape management organizations. Rather than driving long distances to do hands-on programming at individual irrigation controllers, your staff can update and operate controllers through BaseManager from any Internet-connected device.
In addition to the controller configuration functionality in BaseManager, users can perform the following tasks:
- Get a comprehensive overview of your controllers, programs, devices, statuses, and messages. Refer to Using Quick View.
- Manually run zones or programs and manage rain delays. Refer to the following topics:
Manually Starting or Stopping a Zone
Manually Starting or Stopping a Program
Setting or Canceling a Rain Delay
- Check the status of the firmware on your irrigation controllers and update the firmware as needed. Refer to Updating Controller Firmware from BaseManager.
- Learn flow for zones and programs. Refer to the following topics:
Learning Flow for a Zone
Learning Flow for the Zones of a Program
- Work with reports for devices or controller data. Refer to Baseline Analytics Overview.