1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to assign event switches to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Make sure the event switches that you want to assign are connected to the two-wire path of the irrigation controller displayed in the BaseManager footer.
3. Click the Devices tab, and then in the menu that displays, click Event Switches. The main Event Switches page displays.
4. Click Assign Event Switches. BaseManager searches for the event switches that are connected to your controller.
5. In the Serial Number column of the event switch ID row, click the drop-down arrow, and then click the serial number of the event switch that you want to assign.
6. Click in the Description column and type a description that makes the event switch easy to identify.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have assigned all event switches.
8. Click Save in the BaseManager footer. The main Event Switches page displays. To have the event switch that you just added display in the list, click the Refresh button on the upper-right side of the page.