1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to update master valve details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Master Valves". The main Master Valves page displays and the View Master Valves option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the master valve that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The Edit Master Valve dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the master valve easy to identify.
5. If you want a master valve marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the flow meter in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. If the master valve is normally open, make sure there is a checkmark in the "Normally Open" box.
7. Click the "Save" button. The main Master Valve page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the master valve display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.