1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to assign flow meters to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Make sure the flow meters that you want to assign are connected to the two-wire path of the irrigation controller displayed in the BaseManager footer.
3. Click the Devices tab, and then in the menu that displays, click Flow Meters. The main Flow Meters page displays.
4. Click Assign Flow Meters. BaseManager searches for the flow meters that are connected to your controller.
5. In the Serial Number column of the flow meter ID row, click the drop-down arrow and then click the serial number of the flow meter that you want to assign.
6. Click in the Description column and type a description that makes the flow meter easy to identify.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have assigned all flow meters.
8. Click Save in the BaseManager footer. The main Flow Meters page displays. To have the flow meter that you just added display in the list, click Refresh on the upper-right side of the page.