1. Make sure that the controller that you want to update pump details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Pumps". The main pumps page displays and the "View Pumps" option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the pump that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The "Edit Pump" dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the pump easy to identify.
5. If you want a pump marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the pump in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. Click the "Save" button. The main Pumps page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the pump display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.