1. Make sure that the controller that you want to update flow meter details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Flow Meters". The main Flow Meters page displays and the View Flow Meters option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the flow meter that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The Edit Flow Meter dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the flow meter easy to identify.
5. If you want a flow meter marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the flow meter in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. Click the "Save" button. The main Flow Meter page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the flow meter display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.