In FlowStation App, you can connect hydraulic components together to build a representation of your hydraulic layout. If your hydraulic system has a small mainline branching off a larger mainline, you can set up the hydraulic layout in the FlowStation to represent your actual system by connecting a mainline to a mainline.
A FlowStation supports up to 40 mainlines (ML). For more information, refer to Understanding the Hydraulic System Components.
Any connections that you make in FlowStation App are automatically copied to the associated BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller(s), to BaseManager (if subscribed), and to the FlowStation.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainlines that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Click the Advanced Mainline to Mainline Assignments heading to expand the section if necessary. Any existing connections display under the Advanced Mainline to Mainline Assignments heading.
3. Click Add Mainline. The Add Mainline fields display.
4. Click in the Upstream Mainline field. From the list that displays, select the mainline that you want to designate as the upstream mainline.
5. Click in the Downstream Mainline field. From the list that displays, select the mainline that you want to connect to the upstream mainline.
6. Click Save. The new connection displays under the Advanced Mainline to Mainline Assignments heading.