A control point (CP) is a hydraulic component in Baseline controllers that collects data from assigned devices, and then enables the irrigation system to act on that data. A control point must be assigned to a water source. It can also have a “mainline in” and a “mainline out” connection. For more information, refer to Understanding the Hydraulic System Components.
In the FlowStation App, the Control Point to Mainline assignment represents the “mainline out” connection.
A mainline can have up to 20 control points assigned to it, but a control point can only be assigned to one mainline.
Any connections that you make in FlowStation App are automatically copied to the associated BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller(s), to BaseManager (if subscribed), and to the FlowStation.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the control point that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Click the Control Points Assigned to Mainlines heading to expand the section if necessary. Any existing connections display under the Control Points Assigned to Mainlines heading.
3. Click Add Mainline. The Add Mainline fields display.
4. Click in the Control Point field. From the list that displays, select the control point that you want to work with.
5. Click in the Mainline field. From the list that displays, select the mainline that you want to connect to the control point.
6. Click Save. The new connection displays under the Control Points Assigned to Mainlines heading.