In FlowStation App, you can connect hydraulic components together to build a representation of your hydraulic layout. A FlowStation supports up to 20 water sources (WS). A control point (CP) is a hydraulic component in Baseline controllers that collects data from assigned devices, and then enables the irrigation system to act on that data. You must connect at least one control point to each water source, but you can connect as many as 8 control points to a water source. For more information, refer to Understanding the Hydraulic System Components.
Any connections that you make in FlowStation App are automatically copied to the associated BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller(s), to BaseManager (if subscribed), and to the FlowStation.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the water source that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Click the Water Sources Assigned to Control Points heading to expand the section if necessary. Any existing connections display under the Water Sources Assigned to Control Points heading.
3. Click Add Control Point. The Add Control Point fields display.
4. Click in the Water Source field. From the list that displays, select the water source that you want to work with.
5. Click in the Control Point field. From the list that displays, select the control point that you want to connect to the water source.
6. Click Save. The new connection displays under the Water Sources Assigned to Control Points heading.