When you set up the design flow for the mainline and then enable this option, the controller will use the design flow of the individual zones (or learned flow) and will turn on zones that are waiting to water until their design flow is equal to or less than the available flow on the mainline.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainline that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the mainline that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The Mainline information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Manage by Flow field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the mainline is managed by flow. When the field is empty, the mainline is not managed by flow.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.