1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the water source that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the water source that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the water source that you want to work with. The Water Source information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Water Source General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the water source is enabled. When the field is empty, the water source is disabled and will not be used.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.