If one of your water sources is a cistern or reservoir, you can install a moisture sensor, an event switch (float), or a pressure sensor to monitor the water level and stop using that water source when the water drops below a specified level.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the water source that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the water source that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the water source that you want to work with. The Water Source information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details become available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Empty Conditions header to expand the section. You can perform any of the following tasks:
Add an Empty Condition
1. Click + in the Add Empty Condition row. The Empty Condition fields display.
2. Click in the Type field, and then click the device that you want to use to monitor the empty condition.
3. Click in the Device field. Connected devices of the selected type display in a list. Click the device that you want to use to monitor the empty condition.
4. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the empty condition is enabled. When the field is empty, the empty condition is disabled and will not be used.
5. Click the up or down arrow in the Empty Limit field to set the value for the condition.
6. Click the up or down arrow in the Wait Time fields to set the minimum duration for the empty condition. After this time has elapsed, the system can run if the condition has been cleared.
7. Click Save.
Change an Empty Condition
1. Find the condition that you want to change in the Empty Conditions section.
2. Change the fields as needed.
3. Click Save.
Remove an Empty Condition
1. Find the condition that you want to remove in the Empty Conditions section.
2. Click the X in the Remove column for the empty condition.
3. Click Save.