1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the control point that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the control point that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the control point that you want to work with. The Control Point information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The control point details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Control Point General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the control point is enabled. When the field is empty, the control point is disabled and will not be used.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.