1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the water source that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the water source that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the water source that you want to work with. The Water Source information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Water Source General Information header to expand the section.
6. In the Description field, type a description that identifies the water source.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.