1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Flow Setup" tab, and then click "Mainlines" in the menu that displays.
3. In the Mainlines list, click in the row for mainline that you want to set up advanced flow variance for. The "Mainline" page displays.
4. Click the "Edit" button in the lower-right of the BaseManager footer. The Mainline fields become available for editing.
5. Scroll down, and then click "Advanced Flow Variance" to expand the section. The Advanced Flow Variance fields display.
6. To enable "Advanced Flow Variance", click the "Use" check box on the right side of the screen.
7. In the "Variance Range" fields, type the percentages for Low Flow and High Flow in this mainline.
8. If you want the system to shut down when the measured variance is above or below the set percentage limit, click one or both of the check boxes in the "Shutdown" row.
9. When you finish making changes to the Advanced Flow Variance settings, click the "Save" button in the BaseManager footer.