You can connect to multiple weather stations in BaseManager, but you can only assign one weather station to an irrigation controller.
Before you can assign a weather station to an irrigation controller, the weather station must be connected to BaseManager. Refer to Connecting a Weather Station to BaseManager.
Make sure you know the name and ID of the weather station that you want to assign to an irrigation controller.
1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Position the cursor on the "Devices" tab, and then click "Weather Station" in the menu that displays. The Weather Station page displays.
3. Click the "Assign Weather Stations" button at the top of the page.
4. Click the drop-down arrow in the "Weather Station" field, and then in the list that displays, click the "ID" of the weather station that you want to assign to the controller.
5. In the "Notes" field, type any information about the weather station.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page. The controller is assigned to the weather station.