1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to assign pumps to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Make sure the pumps that you want to assign are connected to the two-wire path of the irrigation controller displayed in the BaseManager footer.
3. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Pumps". The main Pumps page displays
4. Click "Assign Pumps". BaseManager searches for the pumps that are connected to your controller.
5. In the "Serial Number" column of the pump "ID" row, click the drop-down arrow, and then click the serial number of the pump that you want to assign.
6. Click in the "Description" column and type a description that makes the pump easy to identify.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have assigned all pumps.
8. Click the "Save" button in the BaseManager footer. The main Pumps page displays. To have the pump that you just added display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.