BaseManager enables you to manage your irrigation controllers remotely over the Internet. With BaseManager, you’ll be able to do everything you normally have to do at the controller from any Internet-connected device.
- If you have a new BaseStation irrigation controller connected to BaseManager, you can use BaseManager to assign and set up the connected devices.
- If your BaseStation irrigation controller is already set up, you can make setup or programming changes from BaseManager without having to go to the controller.
- You can set up all of your flow management and monitoring in BaseManager.
- You can also create and modify time-based, soil moisture sensor-based, and weather-based irrigation programs in BaseManager.
- After your irrigation controller is set up, you can perform all controller operations through BaseManager.