1. Make sure that the controller that you want to update event switch details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Event Switches". The main Event Switches page displays and the View Event Switches option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the event switch that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The Edit Event Switch dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the event switch easy to identify.
5. If you want an event switch marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the event switch in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. Click the "Save" button. The main Event Switches page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the event switch display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.