1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to assign pumps to is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Make sure the pressure sensors that you want to assign are connected to the two-wire path of the irrigation controller displayed in the BaseManager footer.
3. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Pressure Sensors". The main Pressure Sensors page displays
4. Click "Assign Sensors". BaseManager searches for the pressure sensors that are connected to your controller.
5. In the "Serial Number" column of the pressure sensor "ID" row, click the drop-down arrow, and then click the serial number of the pressure sensor that you want to assign.
6. Click in the "Description" column and type a description that makes the pressure sensor easy to identify.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have assigned all pressure sensors.
8. Click the "Save" button in the BaseManager footer. The main Pressure Sensors page displays. To have the pressure sensor that you just added display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.