1. If you have not added any programs on your BaseStation 1000, refer to Adding a BaseStation 1000 Program.
2. Perform one of the following options:
- If you have a new BaseStation 1000 irrigation controller, skip to step 3.
- If you are converting an installed BaseStation 1000 irrigation controller to WeatherAccess, update your controller to the latest firmware version. Refer to Updating Controller Firmware from BaseManager. After the firmware is updated, return to step 3 in this procedure.
3. In BaseManager, make sure that the BaseStation 1000 controller on which you want to configure a program is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
4. Make sure that you have a weather station assigned to this controller. Refer to Assigning a Weather Station to an Irrigation Controller.
5. Click the "Programs" tab. The programs on the controller are shown in the list.
6. Click the program that you want to configure for WeatherAccess. The Program details page displays.
7. Click "Edit" in the lower-right corner of the page.
8. Click the "Enable Weather-based Watering" box to add a check mark. Notice that the "Weather" icon displays in the "Runtime" column and the field is gray and no longer allows user input. The runtime is a calculated value based on the zone settings and the weather station data.
9. If you want to use calculated cycle and soak time values based on the hydrozone settings, click the drop-down arrow in the "Cycle Type" field and select "Zone Soak Cycles". In the rows for the zones, click the icon add the calculated cycle and soak time values into the fields.
10. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.