1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Programs" tab. The programs on the controller display in the list.
3. Click in the row for the program that you want to change. The program details display.
4. Click the "Edit" button in the BaseManager footer.
5. In the "Description" field, you can type a new description to identify this program.
6. A check mark in the "Enabled" field means that the program will run when the start conditions are met. If the field is blank, the program will not run. Click in the field to add or remove the check mark as needed.
7. Refer to the following topics for more information about the program settings:
Adding a BaseStation 1000 Program
Adding a BaseStation 3200 Program
Working with Start, Stop, Pause Conditions in a Program