BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can access the BaseManager Administration interface and add sites to the company.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click Administration.
3. In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, click My Sites.
5. In the expanded menu, click Add a Site to My Company.
6. Click the Add link.
7. In the Site Name field, type a name for the new site.
8. In the Part of My Company field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select your company from the list.
9. Click Add.