BaseManager users with Company Admin privileges can access the BaseManager Administration interface and delete sites from the company.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the Menu iconin the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click Administration.
3. In the next menu, click Administration again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the My Company Admin menu on the left side of the page, click My Sites.
5. In the expanded menu, click Edit My Sites. The list displays the sites that you have added.
6. Find the row for the site that you want to delete, and then click Delete. The site displays on the Delete page.
7. Click Confirm Delete. The Sites in My Company page redisplays and shows a message that the deletion was successful.