BaseManager users with Site Manager or Company Admin accounts can access the BaseManager Administration interface and update controllers that have been added to the company.
1. After you have logged into BaseManager, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the page.
2. In the menu, click "Administration".
3. In the next menu, click "Administration" again. The BaseManager Administration interface opens in a new browser tab.
4. In the "My Company Admin" menu on the left side of the page, position the cursor on "My Controllers". In the expanded menu, click "Edit My Controllers". The controllers that you have added to BaseManager display in a table.
5. Find the row for the controller that you want to update, and then click the "Edit" button.
6. Change the controller information as necessary.
7. To save your changes, click the "Edit" button.