When a BaseStation 3200 is connected to the AppManager server, the firmware version on the BaseStation 3200 is compared to the version on the server. If a newer firmware version is available, you can update the BaseStation 3200 from AdminManager.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage BaseStation 3200s. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page displays.
2. Click in the row for the BaseStation 3200 that you want to update the firmware on. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click the Firmware Updates header row to expand the section if necessary. The Current Version field shows the version of firmware that is running on the controller. If a firmware update is available, the version displays in the Available Version field.
4. To update the firmware, click Update in the Available Version row. The firmware update is applied to the BaseStation 3200 controller. It may take several minutes for the firmware update to complete.
5. Click <BACK in the upper-left corner of the slide-out pane to return to the Manage BaseStation 3200s page.
6. Click in the row for the BaseStation 3200 that you updated the firmware on. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
7. Verify that the new firmware version displays in the Current Version field. If the firmware did not update as expected, please call Baseline Support at 866-294-5847.