A backup of controller programming occurs automatically on a weekly basis. We recommend that you create a backup before you make significant changes to the programming on your controller. The backup will allow you to restore to the previous programming if anything goes wrong. Backing up controller programming can be done can be done while in App Manager.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage BaseStation 3200s. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page displays.
2. Click in the row for the BaseStation 3200 that you want to back-up the programming on. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click the Backup Programming header row to expand the section if necessary. The date and time of the last back up is shown in the header row.
4. To back up the programming, click Backup in the Backup Controller row. The programming that is currently on the controller will be backed up.
5. Click <BACK in the upper-left corner of the slide-out pane to return to the Manage BaseStation 3200s page.
For backing up your 3200 from the controller follow these steps.
1. If you are backing up to a USB, insert the USB into the controller before trying to back it up.
2. Turn the dial to Advanced
3. Then select Data Management
4. If backing up the USB press enter again to back up, If using BaseManager go down to Backup to BaseManager then press enter.