If you have more than one site under your company, you can change the site that a BaseStation 3200 is assigned to. Refer to Understanding the Data Hierarchy in BaseManager.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage BaseStation 3200s. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page displays.
2. Click in the row for the BaseStation 3200 that you want to assign to a different site. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click Edit in the lower-right corner.
4. Click the BaseStation 3200 General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
5. In the Site field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the new site from the list.
6. Click Save.