In FlowStation App, you can connect hydraulic components together to build a representation of your hydraulic layout. A control point (CP) is a hydraulic component in Baseline controllers that collects data from assigned devices, and then enables the irrigation system to act on that data. A control point can be assigned to a mainline. It can also have a “mainline in” and a “mainline out” connection. For more information, refer to Understanding the Hydraulic System Components.
A mainline can have up to 20 control points assigned to it, but a control point can only be assigned to one mainline.
In the FlowStation App, the Mainline to Control Point assignment represents the “mainline in” connection.
Any connections that you make in FlowStation App are automatically copied to the associated BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller(s), to BaseManager (if subscribed), and to the FlowStation.
1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainline that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Click the Advanced Mainline to Control Point Assignments heading to expand the section if necessary. Any existing connections display under the Advanced Mainline to Control Point Assignments heading.
3. Click Add Control Point. The Add Control Point fields display.
4. Click in the Upstream Mainline field. From the list that displays, select the mainline that you want to designate as the upstream mainline.
5. Click in the Downstream Control Point field. From the list that displays, select the control point that you want to connect to the upstream mainline.
6. Click Save. The new connection displays under the Advanced Mainline to Control Point Assignments heading.