1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Flow Setup" tab, and then click "Water Sources" in the menu that displays.
3. In the Water Sources list, click in the row for water source that you want to set up an empty condition for. The "Water Source" page displays.
4. Click the "Edit" button in the lower-right of the BaseManager footer. The Water Source fields become available for editing.
5. Scroll down to the "Empty Conditions" section, and then click "Add Empty Condition".
6. In the "Sensor" field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the device that you want to use to monitor the empty condition.
7. Complete the condition fields for the sensor.
8. To activate the empty condition, click the "Enabled" check box.
9. When you finish making changes to the water source settings, click the "Save" button in the BaseManager footer.