1. Make sure that the irrigation controller you want to work with is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the Menu iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click Sites and Controllers. Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Make sure the temperature sensors that you want to assign are connected to the two-wire path of the irrigation controller displayed in the BaseManager footer.
3. Position the cursor on the Devices tab, and then click Temperature Sensors in the menu that displays.
4. Click Assign Temp Sensors. BaseManager searches for the temperature sensors that are connected to your controller.
5. In the Serial Number column of the temperature sensor ID row, click the drop-down arrow, and then click the serial number of the temperature sensor that you want to assign.
6. Click in the Description column and type a description that makes the temperature sensor easy to identify.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have assigned all temperature sensors.