1. Make sure that the irrigation controller that you want to update temperature sensor details on is displayed in the BaseManager footer. To select a different controller, click the "Menu" iconin the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Sites and Controllers". Continue drilling down until you can select the desired controller.
2. Click the "Devices" tab, and then in the menu that displays, click "Temperature Sensors". The main Temperature Sensor page displays and the View Temp Sensors option is selected.
3. At the right end of the row for the temperature sensor that you want to update, click the "Edit" icon . The Edit Temperature Sensor dialog box displays.
4. In the "Description" field, edit the description that makes the temperature sensor easy to identify.
5. If you want a temperature sensor marker to display on the BaseManager map in the proper location, type or paste the GPS coordinates for the location of the temperature sensor in the "Latitude" and "Longitude" fields.
6. Click the "Save" button. The main Temperature Sensor page displays. To have the changes that you just made to the temperature sensor display in the list, click the "Refresh" button on the upper-right side of the page.