When a catastrophic leak alert occurs, flow has exceeded the catastrophic leak and evaluation time thresholds during non-irrigation hours.
- Someone is using a quick coupler or hose bib.
- A valve is not closing completely and is leaking.
- A mainline fitting has a crack and is leaking.
- A quick coupler is stuck partially open or a hose bib has been left open.
- Repair any valves, quick couplers or hose bibs.
- Prevent the unauthorized use of a quick coupler or hose bib.
Clearing a Catastrophic Leak Alert
The alarm doesn’t have a clearing function. The alarm is cleared automatically when there is no leak present.