The WeatherTRAK Mobile app allows for remote operation of your WeatherTRAK Controller. More than just a remote control, the app enables Controller and Station programming, manual irrigation, alert notification, Site Asset mapping, access control, percent and rain pause adjustments, and more all from your mobile device.
Site List Page
The Mobile app opens with the Sites page and lists all accounts and associated sites. When GPS access is granted the site that you are nearest to will be listed first.
If you manage a single Site, the app will list the Controllers associated with the Site underneath.
If you manage more than one Site, the app will list the Account and the Sites you have access to underneath.
Overview Page Button
This button contains the name of the Site, and how many Controllers are associated with the Site.
Alert Totals for the entire Site are shown on the left of the button. Critical/Major alerts are at the top, and in red. Minor/Low alerts are on the bottom, and in gray.
In this example, there is 1 Critical/Major alert and 5 Minor/Low alerts.
To get additional information on a particular Site, tap its Overview Page button. On this page you will find:
1. An auto-generated Streetview image will be shown at the top. If a Streetview image is not available, a map will be displayed.
2. Current and forecasted weather for the selected Site. It is important to note that this is predictive weather by IBM and is not used for scheduled irrigation or to pause irrigation.
3. Summary of Controller Modes, and Alert Totals for the entire Site.
Controller List Page
To see the list of Controllers associated with the Site, select the Site via the Select button.
A list of all Controllers, with the one nearest to your current location, will be displayed.
Settings Page Button
This button contains the name of the Controller and the Controller's serial number.
Alert Totals for the Controller are shown on the left of the button. Critical/Major alerts are at the top, and in red. Minor/Low alerts are on the bottom, and in gray.
Controller Status Icons are also shown on the left. This reflects the current status the controller is in. This status can be different than the Controller's mode.
In this example, there are 2 Critical/Major alerts and 5 Minor/Low alerts. The Controller's status is Online.
To gain access to the variety of Controller settings and options below, tap its Settings Page button. On this page you will find:
1. Alerts Tab: View the current alerts, learn about the alert, and clear flow & electrical alerts.
2. % Adjust: View and adjust the individual Station's % Adjust setting.
3. Rain Pause: View, create, update and cancel a Rain Pause
- Master Valve Override (MVO): View, create, update and cancel an MVO
Unlock/Lock: View, create, update and cancel an Unlock/Lock status
5. Program: Perform comprehensive Controller programming settings changes that mirror the settings available on WeatherTRAK Central's Controller Program page.
Station List Page
To see the list of Stations associated with the Controller, select the Controller via the Select button.
A list of all Stations associated with the selected Controller will be displayed.
Settings Page Button
This button contains the name of the Station, the Station's number, and if an alert is present - displaying the type of alert associated with the Station. Additionally, if a Station Location asset has been placed, an orange map pin icon will appear at the top right corner of the button.
In this example, the Station Number is 5, the Name is displayed and the orange Station Location "placed" asset icon is visible.
To gain access to Station programming settings and options, tap its Settings Page button. On this page you will find:
1. Place or View button for Station Location asset
2. Manual Irrigation Start or Stop button
3. Default Timer button
4. Global Station settings
5. Auto Mode programming options
6. User Mode programming options
Manual Irrigation (basic)
To Manually start irrigation of a Station, from the Station's page:
1. Choose a default time for how long the Station will operate via the Default Timer button
2. Choose a Station's Timer button to assign it the default time.
3. Press the START button
The Site Map is accessed from the navigation bar located at the top of the home page. Select a Site, and once presented with the Controller List page, press the Site Map icon. GPS access must be granted to use Site Map.
Site Map will be displayed for the selected Site.
When visiting a Site in Site Map for the first time will you will be asked to place the Controllers associated with the Site in their exact location. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Here are a few things that can be done on Site Map:
1. Add new assets to the map by pressing the circular green Add Asset button.
2. Move existing assets around the map by pressing the Lock/Unlock Assets button. Then press/hold and drag to a new location. Once finished, press the Lock/Unlock Asset button to lock them into position.
3. Interact with asset icons by selecting them. Depending on the asset type, the pop-up will display different information/options.