If you have more than one site under your company, you can change the site that a SubStation is assigned to. Refer to Understanding the Data Hierarchy in BaseManager.
1. In the AdminManager submenu, click Manage SubStations. The Manage SubStations page displays.
2. Click in the row for the SubStation that you want to assign to a different site. The controller information displays in a slide-out pane.
3. Click Edit in the lower-right corner.
4. Click the SubStation General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
5. In the Site field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the new site from the list.
6. Click Save.