1. Install the SubStation communication module according to the instructions that came with the equipment.
2. Make sure the SubStation is powered up and the communication module is connected.
3. Enable the AppManager connection in the SubStation and connect the SubStation. Write down the authorization PIN that displays on the SubStation. Pay close attention to the case of the letters. Refer to the related topics in the SubStation User Manual.
4. Activate your AppManager account. Refer to Activating Your AppManager Account.
5. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
6. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
7. Click the Manage SubStations option. The Manage SubStations page displays.
8. Click Add SubStation. The SubStation Information pane displays.
9. Click the SubStation General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
10. In the Description field, type a description to identify the SubStation.
11. In the Activation PIN field, type the PIN that you got from the SubStation. Make sure to match the case of the letters exactly.
12. Click in the Site field. From the list that displays, select the site where the SubStation is located.
13. Complete the optional Geographical Settings as needed.
14. Click Add. The Manage SubStations page shows the newly added SubStation in the list.