Make sure that the BaseStation 3200 irrigation controller that you want to add to the SubStation is connected to the SubStation at the controller. If not, refer to Connecting a BaseStation 3200 Controller to the SubStation in the SubStation User Guide.
1. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
2. Make sure the SubStation that you want to add the controller to has been added to AppManager. If not, refer to Adding a SubStation to AppManager.
3. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
4. Click the Manage SubStations option. The Manage SubStations page displays.
5. Click the SubStation that you want to add the controller to. The SubStation Settings page displays.
6. Click Edit in the lower-right corner.
7. Scroll down the page, and then click the Flow Managed Controllers header row to expand the section if necessary.
8. Scroll down if necessary, and then click Add Controller.
9. In the Select a Controller field, click the drop-down arrow, and then select the controller from the list that displays.
10. Click Save. The SubStation Settings page shows the newly added controller in the list.