Rain delays override all program, sensor, and switch settings, including manually starting a program. However, you can still manually start a zone when a rain delay is active.
1. Click the "Menu" icon in the upper-left corner of the BaseManager page, and then click "Rain Delay". The Rain Delay settings pane displays.
2. Perform one of the following:
- To set a rain delay, determine whether the rain delay should be applied only on the current controller, on all controllers at the site, or on all controllers assigned to the company. Go to the appropriate row in the settings pane. In the "Days" field, type the number of days that you want the delay to last, and then click the "Submit" arrow.
The rain delay begins as soon as the controller receives the command from BaseManager. A message displays in the Rain Delay settings pane indicating when the rain delay is scheduled to end.
- To cancel a rain delay, go to the row where a number displays in the "Days" field. Click "Cancel X".
3. Close the menu by clicking the "<" arrow in the upper-left corner.