1. Power off the two-wire when installing devices. Leave 24 to 36 inches of slack on the two-wire to allow for easy installation and maintenance.
2. Place the biCoder in the valve box for convenience and protection. Valves can be located a maximum of 250ft from the biCoder location by using additional 14 gauge wires.
3. Connect the orange wire to the pilot wire from the master valve and the white wire to the common wire from the master valve.
4. Connect the red and black wire from the biCoder to the corresponding red and black wires on the two-wire using
3M™ DBR/Y-6 or equivalent connectors. It is critical that polarity be maintained.
5. Using the controller, test the connections and assign the Master Valve biCoder address as instructed in the controller’s user manual. For normally open master valves, configure the master valve as normally open in the controller as instructed in the controller’s user manual.