1. Install the BaseStation 3200 communication module according to the instructions that came with the equipment.
2. Make sure the BaseStation 3200 is powered up and the communication module is connected.
3. Enable the AppManager connection in the BaseStation 3200 and connect the BaseStation 3200 . Write down the authorization PIN that displays on the BaseStation 3200. Pay close attention to the case of the letters. Refer to the related topics in the BaseStation 3200 User Manual.
4. Activate your AppManager account. Refer to Activating Your AppManager Account.
5. Sign into AppManager. Refer to Signing Into AppManager and Launching AdminManager.
6. Click the AdminManager icon in the menu on the left.
7. Click the Manage BaseStation 3200s option. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page displays.
8. Click Add BaseStation 3200. The BaseStation 3200 Information pane displays.
9. Click the BaseStation 3200 General Information header row to expand the section if necessary.
10. In the Description field, type a description to identify the BaseStation 3200 controller.
11. In the Activation PIN field, type the PIN that you got from the BaseStation 3200. Make sure to match the case of the letters exactly.
12. Click in the Site field. From the list that displays, select the site where the BaseStation 3200 is located.
13. Complete the optional Geographical Settings as needed.
14. Click Add. The Manage BaseStation 3200s page shows the newly added BaseStation 3200 in the list.