1. On the main FlowStation App page, click the FlowStation where the mainline that you want to work with is assigned. The slide-out pane displays.
2. Scroll down to the section where the mainline that you want to work with is shown. If necessary, click the header rows to expand the sections.
3. Click the mainline that you want to work with. The Mainline information pane displays.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The mainline details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. In the Design Flow field, click the up or down arrow to set the design flow value in gallons per minute (GPM).
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.