1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the zone (valve) that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the zone that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The zone details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The zone details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Zone General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click the up or down arrow in the Design Flow field to enter the amount of flow in gallons per minute (GPM) that this zone is expected to run.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.