1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the control point that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the control point that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The control point details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The control point details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Flow Management header to expand the section.
6. Click the up or down arrow in the Target Flow field to enter the amount of flow in gallons per minute (GPM) that is allowed through this control point for the irrigation system.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.