If one of your water sources is a cistern or reservoir, you can install a moisture sensor, an event switch (float), or a pressure sensor to monitor the water level and stop using that water source when the water drops below a specified level.
1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the water source that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the water source that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right corner. The water source details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details become available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Empty Conditions header to expand the section. You can perform any of the following options:
Add an Empty Condition
1. Click + in the Add Empty Condition row. The Empty Condition fields display.
2. Click in the Type field, and then click the device that you want to use to monitor the empty condition.
3. Click in the Device field. Connected devices of the selected type display in a list. Click the device that you want to use to monitor the empty condition.
4. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the empty condition is enabled. When the field is empty, the empty condition is disabled and will not be used.
5. Click the up or down arrow in the Empty Limit field to set the value for the condition.
6. Click the up or down arrow in the Wait Time fields to set the minimum duration for the empty condition. After this time has elapsed, the system can run if the condition has been cleared.
7. Click Save.
Change an Empty Condition
1. Click the condition that you want to change in the Add Empty Condition row.
2. Change the fields as needed.
3. Click Save.
Remove an Empty Condition
1. Click the X in the Remove column for the empty condition that you no longer need.
2. Click Save.