1. In PipeView position the hydraulic system diagram so you can see the water source that you want to work with (refer to Using PipeView).
2. Click the water source that you want to work with. The slide-out pane displays.
3. Click Details in the lower-right. The water source details display.
4. Click Edit in the lower-right corner. The water source details are available for editing.
5. If necessary, click the Water Source General Information header to expand the section.
6. Click in the Enabled field to add or remove the check mark. When a check mark displays in the field, the water source is enabled. When the field is empty, the water source is disabled and will not be used.
7. Click Save in the lower-right corner.